Hello to all! Today we’ll learn an easy way to create volumetric shadow in Adobe After Effects.
Take the following steps:
1. Create a new composition
2. In the composition, create a solid layer (color of your choice)
3. Create a text layer on which we need to add a volume shadow. Text color – black (!!!)
4. Duplicate the layer (Ctrl + d)
5. Make the duplicated text layer white
6. And now to the first text layer (which we have black) we add the CC Radial Fast Blur effect.
7. That’s it 🙂
The result is in the video below:
Thanks for attention! As always, write questions to mail or to Telegram.